Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My neighbors from HELL.


I live in a duplex, where we share a house with one other family. They have the upstairs unit, my family has the downstairs unit. We have to share a washer and drier. The laundry room is downstairs, outside my unit, but right outside my door.


I have a 5 month old daughter, who is teething. She has a hard time napping. So when she falls asleep, it needs to be SILENT, so my poor baby can rest. I know that's not my neighbor's fault so i dont expect them to be super quiet. I do, however, expect them to NOT STOMP on the floor (which is my ceiling) RUN through their house so it sounds like a heard of animals, and when they come down to do laundry, i can hear every single word, so is it necessary to bring 5 people with you, speak at the top of your lungs and start WHISTLING??


On top of all this, they act as if they don't speak English.So their 14 year old daughter communicates for them.


We just moved in last week. Our landlord said we could either sign up for our own trash service, or save money by splitting the bill with the people upstairs. Well of course, we want to save money. So we ask them if that's okay, they say yes. TWO DAYS LATER they send their daughter down here asking for bill money. I said, "i'm sorry. We didn't know you needed it so soon. My husband gets paid next week so we can give it to you then, but right now we don't have the extra money."First of all, why am i discussing bills with a teenager? Second of all, why did the bill seem so high?


Well, come to find out, they can't pay their rent, so they contacted the land lord asking if they can move out on their own accord, without getting evicted. The landlord came over that day (we needed her to spray outside for some bugs) and told me not to give them anything, because they are trying to scam me because they need money! That completely made me so angry. I found out the trash bill she was trying to get me to pay (and btw when she brought me the bill she was flipping the paper over, not letting me see it completely) was an over due one for when we weren't even living there!!


Then the landlord goes to talk to them, i can hear this little 14 year ols speaking so rudely and yelling like she thinks she's grown. I don't know what the fight was about, but they are moving Friday now. As the landlord is leaving, they open the door and i can hear this girl say "Oh they keep saying they're going to pay us the trash. They ain't payin it" Just completely lying out her teeth. The landlord says "It's their choice. Why does it matter now, you're leaving?" "Oh so they just ain't gonna pay? They threw out a bag two days ago an they just ain't gonna pay?" I was so heated!!


And i found out they borrowed two hundred dollars from this man that rents a garage on the property and never paid him back.


They have people living up there that shouldn't be (they aren't on the lease) and It constantly sounds like a circus up there.


They did their laundry NON STOP from Thursday (which btw is one of MY days) to Sunday this week. They are moving Friday, and the landlord told them to stop using the laundry room because A) they monopolize it and B) landlord pays for water, and doesn't want them running the bill up if they aren't paying their rent. Not only that but there is a sign posted saying our laundry days. MIne are monday thru thursday. SO TELL ME WHY, WHILE I HAVE CLOTHES IN THE DRIER AND STILL HAVE MORE LAUNDRY TO DO, THEY WENT IN THERE AND STARTED A LOAD??????


So I was nice enough to let them finish.


I wake up this morning, plan on doing my laundry and I walk out there and low and BEHOLD:
THEY ARE DOING MORE LAUNDRY!!!


God give me the strength to handle this nicely....

No comments:

Post a Comment