Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Bad Day.

Today just seems like a day where nothing can go right. Everybody i talk to is down, sad or angry in some way. As many of you already know, a woman i went to high school with was found murdered in a vacant house back in california, where i used to live. She and I hung out in class, was always wonderful to me and would let me use her phone (after mine got taken away) to talk to my "boyfriend" i had in Colorado. 

We weren't as close since i graduated and moved back to CO, but i still thought about her often and would always remember this kind girl. I wonder what she went through in the moments before her death. What she must have felt. Did she beg them to stop, to spare her? I don't know, but it makes me sick to my stomach.

I wish i had made more of an effort to keep in touch with her. She was a beautiful woman. 

This is by no means on a higher scale then what happened to my friend but there's the fact that my husband and i have been arguing for two days. Its so stressful being in the situation we've been in for the past four months, plus all the other stresses we've had throughout our relationship. We had a baby, placed her for adoption, then got pregnant again 6 months after. I didn't even have time to grieve.  

And then there was the random girls talking to my husband, trying to get with him. His ex harrassing me. Honestly, after going through so much together (homelessness, adoption, another baby, girl drama) and we are still together makes me feel like we are truely meant to be. This stuff is just so hard to deal with I feel like exploding. 

This was more like a journal entry, trying to get some stuff off my chest. My next post will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment